Skip to Main Content
Create Login for New York Times
To access The New York Times, you will first need to create a login with them linked to Peru State College's group pass.
- Click on the link for "New York Times Group Pass."
- You will only use this link for initial account creation, not to access NYT after setup of your account.
- Log in using your Peru State College Single Sign On credentials to recognize that you are a member of PSC.
- If you are on campus, your IP address will be recognized and grant you access.
- The NYT account creation webpage will open. The New York Times prefers that you use your PSC (.edu) email.
- Existing paid NYT subscribers must cancel their paid subscription before authenticating via our group pass.
- Faculty and staff will have access for four years before needing to renew their account.
- Students will have access until December 31 of the the graduating year that they provide.
- After you create an account, you will use it with NYTimes.com or the mobile app to access to the newspaper.
New York Times This link opens in a new window
Issues from 1851-present accessible online and with NYT mobile app.
First, use New York Times Group Pass https://peru.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://ezmyaccount.nytimes.com/grouppass/redir to create an account. Then use NYTimes.com to access your created account.
Students have access until 12/31 of graduating year. Employees have access for 4 years and then need to reactivate their account.